Zipp's ZM2 hubset delivers dependable precision performance to the gnarliest trail. - Engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability - Compatible with e-mountain bikes - Spoke Count: 32H - Boost only - 6-bolt brake interface
Zipp's ZM2 hubset delivers dependable precision performance to the gnarliest trail. This German-engineered hubset features 12 pawls and 132 points of engagement for a quicker response. The hub's improved seal design means better durability on rough terrain. The genius of the ZM2 hub is how we achieved quicker engagement. This hub system works with 12 pawls, in 4 groups of 3, on a 33-tooth ratchet ring. The 33 teeth make the ring strong with pickup that's reliable and consistent. The 4 groups of 3 pawls are staggered, meaning there are always 3 pawls engaging at any time, which boosts durability. The ZM2 also has higher load transmission capability. The hub is capable of being used on electric mountain bikes. - Engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability - 132 points of engagement - Designed with 12 pawls (4 groups of 3) for quick engagement - Strong ratchet ring maximizes load capacity - Compatible with e-mountain bikes - Spoke Count: 32h - Boost only - 6-bolt brake interface
- Weight optimized, gravity inspired front hub - 32mm-diameter oversized bearings allow adaptability up to 20mm thru axles - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Compatible with 32 HEX front hub adapters only - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing contamination
- Weight-optimized, gravity-inspired front hub - 32mm-diameter oversized bearings allow adaptability up to 20mm thru axles - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Compatible with 32 HEX front hub adapters only - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing contamination
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
- Boost developed straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x148 Boost, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±282 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): N/A - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Ultra-tough 5 bearing Single Speed rear hub for All Mountain, DJ, FR, Pumptrack, and BMX. - Integrated 3mm 11T Cog Freehub (for 1/8" SS Chains) - Female Axle, M10 Lock-down Bolts, Alloy End-Caps - Wide Flange design eliminates dish in rear wheel, maximizing wheel strength & stiffness - Hole count: 32H - 6-bolt
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
$83.00 - $90.00
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$209.00 - $225.00
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$78.00 - $85.00
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions and the strong steel axles that are built to hold up under pressure. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
$174.99 - $199.99
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
$324.99 - $349.99
At the Center of It All Cast your eyes upon your new favorite component, the infinitely adaptable, fully tuned-and-dialed hub of choice for your custom wheel build. The Vault has almost instant power transfer for slippery-fast speed by way of solid, smart design. Power To The Pedal Let's add it up: a 60-tooth drive ring, 6 pawls, acting in 2 groups of 3, for 120 points of engagement. The result– almost instant transfer of power. Overbuilt But Not Overkill With this hub, bigger is better. An oversized hub shell ads stiffness and stability while large and in-charge 6902 bearings perform for the long run.
$52.99 - $70.39
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount
$435.00 - $450.00
Industry Nine Hydra Classic hubs are the heart of your wheelset, everything revolves around them, literally. Every Classic Hydra hub is made from start to finish in Asheville, NC. From turning and milling bar stock 7075-T6 aluminum for shells, axles, and endcaps, wire EDM cutting A2 tool steel for pawls and driverings, to in-house anodization lab, every step of design, engineering, manufacturing, and assembly is done to exacting standards. - 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every 0.52 degrees, yielding telepathic control - 6 pawl, 6 phase - 115 tooth drivering - Easily serviced with no proprietary tools—designed to keep you in the saddle and out of the service queue
The new standard for durability and price. - Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings
$223.90 - $363.90
The new standard for durability and price. - Patented Star-Ratchet system - Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings - Press-fit end caps allow tool-free maintenance and conversion
$68.90 - $90.90
Reliability meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
R45D hubs combine low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive™ system, a lightweight hub body, and legendary made-in-house bearings. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the superior responsiveness of our RingDrive engagement system when you put the power down. - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool - Hub Drilling: 32 - Skewer Included: No - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road , Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
$70.00 - $75.00
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Page 1 of 6 Next page