Speedshop SALE & CLOSEOUT Hurry in!
$4.99 $6.00 17% Off
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
$6.99 $9.99 30% Off
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
$7.20 $12.00 40% Off
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
$7.79 $12.99 40% Off
These handy little handlebar accessories are activated by your bike's motion, so they're ready to go whenever you are! - Motion-activated lights - One LED per plug - Mounts easily into standard (17.5–19mm internal diameter) handlebars
$8.00 $9.49 16% Off
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$11.97 $19.95 40% Off
- The first and only out front mount for Cateye cycling computers - Intended for everyone: Recreationalists, Enthusiasts and professionals - Compatible with all wireless Cateye cycling computers -- 31.8mm diameter handlebar clamp
$14.25 - $19.99 $18.99 - $19.99 Up to 25% Off
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
$15.99 - $29.95 $19.95 - $29.95 Up to 20% Off
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
$18.99 - $27.99 $27.99 Up to 32% Off
- EVA foam tape with a suede-like texture - Ideal for those who prefer to ride without gloves - Asymmetrical hollowing keeps the overlap smooth, eliminating bulges - Vibration absorbing
$24.00 - $40.00 $40.00 Up to 40% Off
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable seamless finger tips and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove.
$24.75 $32.99 25% Off
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
$25.00 $29.00 14% Off
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes. KIT INCLUDES - EDC TOP CAP - EDC steerer plug - 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
$27.00 - $45.00 $45.00 Up to 40% Off
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable ergonomic design and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove. The SupaG Long features SiliGrip technology maximizing control.
$27.00 $45.00 40% Off
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable, ergonomic design and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove. The SupaG Long features SiliGrip technology, maximizing control. - Aerodynamic fit - Clarino palm - Superlight
$31.50 - $41.99 $41.99 - $44.00 Up to 28% Off
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
$39.00 - $41.00 $41.00 Up to 5% Off
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
$40.00 - $45.00 $40.00 - $55.00 Up to 18% Off
The Chakra Solo builds on the bestselling Chakra line of helmets. Featuring Composite Fusion and an integrated liner for those fast turns you just earned. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads, Locking Buckle and Slider - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 292g / 10.3oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Recreational, X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 57cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
$40.77 $67.95 40% Off
Small enough to sneak its way into existing 29" frames yet voluptuous enough to provide the supple bounce fat tires are famous for, WTB's plus-size model splits the middle in a sneaky, 2.8-width 27.5" size. The Trailblazer uses a fast centerline for drag-free speed and square side blocks to hang onto off camber trail and steeps. All around winner? We think so. Available only in a TCS tubeless option to properly benefit from enhanced volume. - Usage: Bikepacking / 29" Conversion / Summer Fatbiking / XC / Trail - Conditions: Dry to Damp / Sand to Loam - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 980g, Dual DNA compound
$45.00 - $48.00 $45.00 - $52.00 Up to 8% Off
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$48.00 $80.00 40% Off
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
$48.00 - $90.00 $80.00 - $90.00 Up to 40% Off
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$48.00 - $90.00 $80.00 - $90.00 Up to 40% Off
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$52.00 $52.00 - $52.99 Up to 2% Off
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
$52.50 - $94.00 $72.00 - $94.00 Up to 40% Off
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
$57.38 $76.50 25% Off
Saddle up and hit the road with Origin-8's Classique Sport Leather Tape. It's crafted from real, full-grain leather and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, this beautiful addition to your bicycle is finished with classic wooden end plugs.
$72.00 - $80.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$99.00 $99.00 - $101.00 Up to 2% Off
SRAM's X-Sync Road Chainrings are designed for provide maximum control when used with AXS road cranksets. - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
$159.99 - $199.99 $199.99 Up to 20% Off
The X-Fusion Manic post uses internal cable routing and was designed around a low-profile seat cradle and seal collar to fit a broad range of frames. The mechanism is air-sprung and hydraulically locked. The remote can be run on the left or right, above or below the handlebar, but is optimized as a left shifter replacement for 1x drivetrains. - Cable activated, hydraulic action, infinitely adjustable travel - Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting - Double bolt clamp with a wide range of seat angle adjustment. Fits both standard and 7 x 9 mm Carbon Rails - Sealed cartridge internals for quick replacement - Low profile head-seal and saddle clamp increase useable travel
$209.00 $209.00 - $225.00 Up to 7% Off
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$244.95 - $245.00 $245.00 On Sale
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. - Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters - Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet - Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars - Tri-axial DropHook clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold - BarBed has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs - Super-simple installation – tool included - Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating - Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately) - RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with - StreamLine System Towers (sold separately) - Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower TECHNICAL SPECS - Dimensions: L 5.00” x W 6.00” x H 4.00”
Page 1 of 2 Next page