Speedshop SALE & CLOSEOUT Hurry in!
$1.95 - $49.00 $1.95 - $49.95 Up to 2% Off
Our Sport Hydration Drink Mix was created for a simple purpose—to replace the electrolytes lost in sweat and to provide a little bit of energy when working out, without offending your palate or gut. We initially created this drink because some of the world's best athletes needed better. Conventional sports drinks made them sick. They were undrinkable—too sweet, over-flavored, and didn't even replace what was lost in sweat—which defeated the whole purpose, like fighting thirst with more thirst. The best athletes needed something to safely hydrate, something to quench their thirst, and something to help them perform better. So with their help, we reimagined sports drinks, stripping down what used to be a neon-colored carnival to its bare essentials. In the process, we learned that simple wasn't just better for elite athletes, it was better for everyone who works hard and sweats. The result is a sports drink with minimal sugar (4g per 100 ml) and a ratio of sugar (glucose + fructose) that is optimized for faster absorption, an electrolyte profile that actually matches what is lost in sweat (800 mg sodium, 80 mg potassium, 100 mg calcium, and 80 mg of magnesium per liter), and only real fruit for flavor for a light and refreshing taste that you can drink all day. That's it—less sugar, the right electrolyte profile, and real fruit. So, if you've never met a sports drink you wanted to take home, your luck is about to change. Drink when thirsty and leaking like a busted fire hydrant. Don't drink while deep in the middle of a Netflix marathon session or sending emails (unless, you're also on your trainer). Meaning, if you haven't earned it, you don't deserve it.
$4.99 $6.00 17% Off
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
$6.99 $9.99 30% Off
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
$7.20 $12.00 40% Off
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
$7.79 $12.99 40% Off
These handy little handlebar accessories are activated by your bike's motion, so they're ready to go whenever you are! - Motion-activated lights - One LED per plug - Mounts easily into standard (17.5–19mm internal diameter) handlebars
$11.97 $19.95 40% Off
- The first and only out front mount for Cateye cycling computers - Intended for everyone: Recreationalists, Enthusiasts and professionals - Compatible with all wireless Cateye cycling computers -- 31.8mm diameter handlebar clamp
$14.25 - $19.99 $18.99 - $19.99 Up to 25% Off
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
$18.99 - $27.99 $27.99 Up to 32% Off
- EVA foam tape with a suede-like texture - Ideal for those who prefer to ride without gloves - Asymmetrical hollowing keeps the overlap smooth, eliminating bulges - Vibration absorbing
$24.75 - $32.99 $32.99 Up to 25% Off
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
$25.00 $29.00 14% Off
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes. KIT INCLUDES - EDC TOP CAP - EDC steerer plug - 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
$27.00 $45.00 40% Off
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable, ergonomic design and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove. The SupaG Long features SiliGrip technology, maximizing control. - Aerodynamic fit - Clarino palm - Superlight
$30.00 $80.00 63% Off
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
$31.50 - $42.99 $41.99 - $44.00 Up to 28% Off
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
$40.00 - $45.00 $40.00 - $55.00 Up to 18% Off
The Chakra Solo builds on the bestselling Chakra line of helmets. Featuring Composite Fusion and an integrated liner for those fast turns you just earned. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads, Locking Buckle and Slider - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 292g / 10.3oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Recreational, X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 57cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
$40.77 $67.95 40% Off
Small enough to sneak its way into existing 29" frames yet voluptuous enough to provide the supple bounce fat tires are famous for, WTB's plus-size model splits the middle in a sneaky, 2.8-width 27.5" size. The Trailblazer uses a fast centerline for drag-free speed and square side blocks to hang onto off camber trail and steeps. All around winner? We think so. Available only in a TCS tubeless option to properly benefit from enhanced volume. - Usage: Bikepacking / 29" Conversion / Summer Fatbiking / XC / Trail - Conditions: Dry to Damp / Sand to Loam - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 980g, Dual DNA compound
$41.00 - $51.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
$45.00 - $48.00 $45.00 - $52.00 Up to 8% Off
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$48.00 - $90.00 $80.00 - $90.00 Up to 40% Off
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$48.00 - $90.00 $80.00 - $90.00 Up to 40% Off
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$52.00 $52.00 - $52.99 Up to 2% Off
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
$52.50 - $101.00 $72.00 - $101.00 Up to 40% Off
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
$60.00 - $90.00 $89.90 - $90.00 Up to 33% Off
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
$66.00 - $94.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$72.00 - $73.00 $72.00 - $77.00 Up to 6% Off
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$99.00 $99.00 - $101.00 Up to 2% Off
SRAM's X-Sync Road Chainrings are designed for provide maximum control when used with AXS road cranksets. - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
$199.00 - $245.00 $245.00 Up to 19% Off
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. - Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters - Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet - Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars - Tri-axial DropHook clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold - BarBed has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs - Super-simple installation – tool included - Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating - Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately) - RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with - StreamLine System Towers (sold separately) - Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower TECHNICAL SPECS - Dimensions: L 5.00” x W 6.00” x H 4.00”
Page 1 of 1