All-Mountain and Trail helmet. The high-end in-mold construction and its large and integrated venting system provide highest safety level and best comfort. The 3-level visor adjustment accommodates goggles and preferred positioning, and its magnetic closure system provides easy handling. Trigger AM Fulfills European and US safety standards. - Double In-mold Shell Technology - External And Internal Ventilation Channels - Goggle Compatible Adjustable Visor - Precision Interlocking - Ergofit Ultra System For Horizontal And Vertical Adjustment - Magnetic Closure - En1078, CPSC, KC - +/- 350g
Super Ventilated Full Face Head and Brain Protection Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this all-purpose MTB helmet is fitted with 360 Turbine technology, offering great protection at a fair price. This fully ASTM DH-certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro and bike park riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, E-bike, or trail—you name it, the DBX 4.0 has you covered. The full-face design with removable chinguard offers outstanding ventilation, and its convenient Fidlock buckle makes life just peachy! Featuring 360° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages: the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. - DH-certified Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in two sizes - Brain injury reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Maximized ventilation with 22 vents - Removable mouthpiece ventilation cover - Fidlock magnetic closure system - Dri-Lex moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash - In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption - 360° Turbine Technology - Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion - Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40% - Weight: From 850g (1.87 lbs) - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203 Sizing: - Small = 55 – 56cm (21 5/8 - 22in) - Medium = 57 – 58m (22 1/2 - 22 3/4in) - Large = 59 – 60cm (23 1/4 - 23 5/8in) - X-Large = 61 – 62cm (24 - 24 1/2in)
$99.00 - $99.99
- Downhill-certified ASTM polymer shell - Superior ventilation - 360° Turbine Brain injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact-force reduction - Impact foam for superior energy absorption - Moisture-wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
From technical lines to tacky singletrack, the Flow mountain bike helmet keeps you in the moment, moving in sync, comfortable, and protected. It's built with features like full-back coverage, micro-fit adjustment, a cooling ventilation system, and indexing visor. The Flow is a superior mountain bike helmet for all-mountain riding - short or long, technical or not. It's a seamless extension of your mountain bike riding experience ... enjoy the ride! Features: - LEM Flow-Thru ventilation system offers large intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool - Multi-Positioning indexing visor for secure on-trail adjustment and convenient out-of-the-way goggle stowage - LEM FS2 fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with the micro-adjust dial - Integrated, 3 PC shell technology and in-mold EPS for impact energy management, durability, and lightweight feel - Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE Tech Specs: - Weight: 290 grams (w/o visor) - Visor: 3-Position Index Adjustable - Fit system: FS2-16; Micro-Adjust - Padding: LEM-Tech w/ BugOut Mesh Liner - Number of vents: 16 - Reflector: Yes, Decals - Webbing: Polyester Reflective
All the elements come together in a Composite Fusion trail helmet that is light yet so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it. Features LDL, Kali's proprietary multi-G impact technology. - Technology: Composite Fusion, LDL - Features: Anti-microbial Pads, Break-away Visor, Locking Sliders - Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam - Retention: Micro-Fit Closure System, 2-Position Height Adjust - Vents: 21 - Weight: 300g / 10.5oz - Certification: en 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 54 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 62cm
$40.00 - $45.00
The Chakra Solo builds on the bestselling Chakra line of helmets. Featuring Composite Fusion and an integrated liner for those fast turns you just earned. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads, Locking Buckle and Slider - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 292g / 10.3oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Recreational, X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 57cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
The Interceptor. Designed for performance, engineered for impact. Lightweight, deep coverage, incredible ventilation, enhanced protection. When all you want to do is shred your mountain bike, we bring you the revolutionary new Interceptor, the next stage in head protection. - Technology: Nano Fusion, LDL - Features: Anti-Microbial Pads, Adjustable Visor, Accessory Mounting System, Locking Buckle & Sliders - Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam - Vents: 24 - Weight: 390g / 13.7oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Enduro, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 59 – 64cm
Kali's Maraka Road Helmet will have you thinking about victory thanks to its low weight, strength, and head-hugging design. It all starts with the Composite Fusion Plus build that distributes forces from impacts efficiently; added strength comes from the carbon/polycarbonate construction for stellar durability no matter what conditions you ride in. Everyone likes a solid, comfy fit, which is why the Maraka features a Bumper Fit system comprised of an absorbent polymer material, not to mention a Dual Closure system that wraps around your dome like a soft bear hug. You'll still be able to feel the wind whip through your hair though thanks to Supervent technology with strength reinforcements around major vents. The included bug liner keeps out stowaways, too.
$60.00 - $70.00
Whether it's the race bell or alarm bell, the Prime's modern design and ample ventilation motivate you to grab it and go on your next ride. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Anti-Microbial Pads, Locking Sliders - Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 270g / 9.5oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008 - Intended Use: Commute, Recreational, Enthusiast - Small/Medium = 54 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 62cm
When speed and protection are paramount, the Tava aero road helmet is the only option. Featuring Kali's Nano Fusion and LDL technology, and a wind tunnel optimized shape, the TAVA is one of the fastest and most advanced helmets in its class. Technology: - Nano Fusion: In-molded multi-density EPS with acrylic self-healing foam and carbon nanotubes. Dissipates impact energy more efficiently in a smaller volume. - The Low Density Layer (LDL) consists of specially designed viscoelastic padding placed throughout the interior of the helmet. Reduces rotational impact forces by up to 25% and low-G linear impact forces by up to 30% Features: - Anti-microbial pads and bug liner - Aerodynamic shape - Lightweight straps - Channeled venting - Polycarbonate shell - BOA closure system - Weight: 296g / 10.4 oz. - Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC - Sizing: S/M (52-58 CM)
Kask's Rapido road helmet redefines entry-level. It features in-mold construction for a durable, lightweight and comfortable helmet. It has 24 large air intakes for ventilation that are arranged to optimize aerodynamics. And, it features a one-handed dial adjustment for a great fit.
$199.95 - $199.99
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material - ECO Chinstrap- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin - In moulding- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption - MIT Technology- applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back. - OCTO FIT- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head - The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible - Sanitized- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
The profile of Valegro's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The Valegro offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting-edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
The FeatherWeight features In-Mold technology to make a custom shape and fit utilizing a thin outer shell that covers and protects high-density EPS foam. - High density EPS in-mold construction - Tested and certified for CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bicycle use - Two sets of padding included for custom fitting - Crow rivets and 10 flow-vents to keep cool - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
The Shadow Classic Helmet is constructed with a high-impact ABS hard shell with a light EPS core liner for even distribution of force upon impact. - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Includes two sets of padding for a custom fit - CE and CPSE certified - Shadow Crow Head rivets and Classic woven label - X-Small = 46 – 50cm - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 56 – 61cm - XX-Large = 61 – 65cm
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easy adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Weight: 278 grams - Vent count: 20 - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easy adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Integrated bug net - Weight: 265 grams - Vent count: 21 - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - Built-in rear safety light - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easily adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Integrated bug net - Vent count: 12 - Weight: 300 grams - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
The Serfas Metro features clean modern style with large cooling vents, forward-facing sun visor, Posi-Fit adjustment dial, and integrated rear-facing LED safety light paired with high-visibility reflective silver accents. - Built-In Rear Safety Light - In-Mold Construction - CPSC Certified (Consumer Product Safety Commission) - Easy Adjustable Straps - Removable Visor - Posi-Fit Dial Adjustment System - Integrated Bug Net: - Weight: 300 Grams - Vent count: 12 - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
The Serfas Kilowatt is E-Bike certified and features adjustable venting which be can be opened or closed depending on how much air flow you want, also a built-in rear LED safety light for added visibility with additional reflective design accents, and an easy-to-adjust fit system. - Tested and Certified to NTA 8776 E-Bike Helmet Standards - Adjustable Top Vents (Slide Open/Close) - Built-In Rear Light - Rear-Facing Reflective Accents - Adjustable Straps - Easy-To-Adjust Fit System (Rear Knob) - Weight: 484 Grams - Vent Count: 8 - Sizes: S/M (54-58cm), L/XL (58-61cm)
The Serfas Incline Enduro is designed with lots of ventilation (18 vents) to help keep air flowing and make sure you stay nice and cool. In-mold construction provides strong impact protection while adjustable straps and rear easy-to-adjust fit system knob makes sure your helmet stays properly snug. - Enduro Fit - In-Mold Construction - Adjustable Straps - Removable Visor - Easy-To-Adjust Fit System (Rear Knob) - Integrated Bug Net - Vent Count: 18
The Classic certified helmet delivers maximum protection and comfort. - Vents: 11 Open Vents - Interior: Heat-Sealed Premium Pads - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Multi-certified for CPSC, CE, ASTM and AS/NZS 2063:2008 - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
The Nutcase Street Helmet collection combines the industry leading safety feature MIPS with original Nutcase inspiring designs. Featuring an improved retention system to provide a secure, comfortable fit and 2x the reflectivity for visibility on the road. Eleven air vents increase airflow to keep your brain cool and creative designs to keep you looking even cooler. - Equipped with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts - High-performing injection-molded ABS shell and tuned EPS foam to keep you safe on the road - Improved ventilation to keep you cool - Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one-handed snap-and-go buckle - 3-piece internal heat-sealed pads to provide next-to-brain comfort - Simple dial-adjustable fit system provides safety, individualized fit, and comfort - 2x reflectivity for increased visibility on the road - 11 vents with internal channels in EPS for ventilation - Visor Included - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating Sizing - Small = 52 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 60cm - Large = 60 – 64cm
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe! - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - Automatic warning lights when braking - Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health - E-Bike certified - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Charging time of approx. 2 hours - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 24” (54 – 61cm)
- Smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - MIPS (Multi-directional Impact System) protection integrated. An additional layer of safety to protect your head against rotational forces on impact - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - E-Bike certified - Automatic warning lights when braking - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 23.6" (54 – 60cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from farther away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - Fits: 21.3 – 24" (54 – 61cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from further away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn Signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - MIPS technology Sizing: - Small: 51 – 55cm / 20 – 21.6" -Medium/Large: 54 – 61cm / 21.3 – 24" - X-Large: 61 – 65cm / 24 – 25.6"
All-Mountain Head And Brain Protection The mountain will call you at one point or another, so be prepared! Protective head coverage and brain rotation/concussion reduction technology is a must-have when your ride did not go according to plan. Minimize the risk of a head and brain injury—get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain. The Leatt 3.0 helmet has a lower rear shell than its trail brother, the 2.0 helmet, offering greater protection for faster and more aggressive riders. Our helmets feature 360° Turbine Technology and are lined with turbines, which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages: the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. The helmet features maximized ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when you are riding at a slow speed. The MTB 3.0 helmet is also fitted with a Fidlock magnetic buckle. If you have to take the trail head-on, this is the helmet you want. - Polymer Compound shell in three sizes - Brain injury reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Adjustable visor for goggle storage - Fidlock magnetic closure system - Maximized ventilation with 18 vents effective even at low speeds - Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner - In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption - Breakaway visor function for efficient impact force reduction - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203 - 360° Turbine Technology - Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion - Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40% - Weight: from 360g (0.79 lbs) Sizing: - Small = 51 – 55cm (20 – 21 5/8in) - Medium = 55 – 59cm (21 5/8 - 23 1/4in) - Large = 59 – 63cm (23 1/4 - 24 3/4in)
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell - 360° Turbine brain-injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Sunglasses docking port for easy and secure storage - Maximized ventilation with 13 vents effective even at low speeds - Fidlock magnetic closure system - Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner - Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction - In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203 - Weight: From 360g / 0.79lbs
Dripping with the same style and class of our top-end Z1 helmet, the Blade+ helmet combines great looks with high performance. This is the helmet you wear on your weekend rides and your daily commutes. Its narrow shape combined with the Advanced Rollsys retention system provides an excellent fit and great adjustability. It has 22 vents to keep you cool, and the weight is kept down to make sure you can fly down the road in comfort. The Blade+ comes with a bottomshell to provide a clean finish and additional impact protection. Features: - ARS Fit system - Bottomshell - Aeroshell compatible - LifeBEAM compatible - Optional Z-LED - Round Fit - Certification: CE-CPSC-AS - 260g (Small)
Page 1 of 3 Next page