Precision-machined anodized aluminum designed to allow for easy adjustment of the Fox DHX2/FLOAT X2 shocks requiring a 3mm and 6mm hex wrench. This small, pocket-sized tool allows for easy trail-side adjustments.
- Allows for quick and accurate positioning at the press of a button - Slides along 1/2" UNC threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings
- Similar to its big brother but at a fraction of the size. The new and more efficient Adjustable Press Stop Mini will make life easier for mechanics as it allows for quick and accurate positioning in places where space is tight at the press of a button. - Adjustable Press Stop slides along 3/8" ACME threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings. - Compatible with new and existing Wheels MFG press kits which utilize a 3/8" ACME threaded rod - Compatible kits include: Press-4, ST0006, Press-1 - Machined aluminum body - Anodized in Wheels MFG red. - Durable steel button - For use with 3/8" ACME threaded press rod (Sold Separately)
Shock Bushing Press Kit An evolution of our original bushing toolset which required the use of a hammer to pound out shock bushings. The new design uses our threaded handle press system to easily and efficiently remove shock bushing in 12mm and 1/2 inch sizes. - Fits 12mm and 1/2" bushings. - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
High-quality bit holder. Includes a ratchet: fine-toothing with a small return angle, switchover (right, fixed, left), maximum torque of up to 50 Newton meters. The Rapidaptor quick-release chuck enables rapid bit change without needing any special tools. The strong permanent magnet holds the bits securely. - Ratcheting screwdriver with Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change - Ratchet with fine-pitched toothing for a low return angle - Switchover right, fixed, left - Maximum torque of up to 50 Newton meters - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds, while soft zones ensure high torque transfer
7-piece tapping drill bit set in a stable plastic box for the cutting of metric threads. The hexagonal bit shaft ensures very good power transfer. The finely-tuned material elasticity makes for great durability. Perfect chip removal and a low tilt risk. The Rapidaptor ensures rapid bit change without any extra tools. - Ideal for mobile repair and assembly work - Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change - 1/4" drive suitable for power screwdrivers - Rapidaptor universal holder, non-magnetic, and tapping drill bits with 1/4" drive - In practical and robust plastic box
The 16-piece set from the screwdriving tool specialist Wera solves the most important screwdriving problems associated with bicycles—reliable control of applied torque to protect sensitive components—with a click-torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design. It features a very robust design with high accuracy, along with easy setting and saving of the default values. The audible and tactile snapping on reaching the scale values facilitates the safe setting of the desired torque values, while the robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque is reached - 16-piece wrench set for bicycle applications with torque control including Wera Clique-Torque wrench A 5 (2.5-25 Nm) - Sockets and bit sockets for the most popular screw profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes - Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with an audible and tactile click when the scale value is reached (click 1) - Safely quantified force: when the set value is reached, the torque wrench triggers audibly and noticeably (click 2) - Precise to +/- 4%
- Hex wrenches 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
$11.99 - $14.99
- 15 mm opening is laser cut with precision and perfect angle to help you loosen the pedals as easy as possible - 270mm of length for extra leverage - Small and light weight, perfect for toolbox and traveling
- The simple tightening of the spindle fits the chain pin with perfect precision and with its ergonomic design it is easy to use.
Three most popular TORX sizes: T10, T15 and T25mm
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
TL-EW300 Di2 Cable Tool
Standard bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot - SRAM Model ID: DB-SPP-A0
The SRAM chain wear indicator tool is compatible with all the existing SRAM chain models and this includes HARD CHROME and non-HARD CHROME chain technology with a 0.8% wear critical specification.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
Factory service kits for Reba A7 forks
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon Gold RL A4 (2018+)
RockShox Volume Reducer Kits
- Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. - Fits all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets. - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. Pedro's socket tools provide a professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Campy BB and Cassette Socket is designed to fit over Campagnolo bottom bracket spindles and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Cassette Lockring Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, a square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings and Shimano disc brake lockrings - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, a square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8" drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8" drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Grease is essential to keeping your bike running properly, guarding important and often expensive components from the elements, friction, and damage. Keep your hands clean and grease-free by using the Pedro's grease injector! Designed to fit Pedro's grease tubes and all standard 9/16" grease tubes. Ergonomic shape ensures easy, one-handed operation and precise, mess-free grease application. - Ergonomic, one-handed operation - Precise, mess-free grease application - Fits standard 9/16" grease tubes
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
The Hammer is a professional quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the tool box or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features two-sided, heat treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorbtion.
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
Page 1 of 43 Next page